Terms of service
These General Business Terms cover the relationship between Mental Hell and the participants and visitors of the trading platform www.satanicstomp.de The purchased festival ticket or combined bus / festival ticket is to be paid within fourteen (14) after the order. The ticket will be sent to the billing address after Mental Hell received the payment If facts or circumstances become known to us which justify doubts about the solvency of the purchaser (e.g. non-payment of overdue and reminded invoices) and after being requested to provide surety the purchaser is not prepared to do so, we shall be entitled at any time to resign from the contract in part or in full without liability for damages.
The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen (14) days without giving any reason for doing so. Ordered and paid tickets are not refundable anymore from fourteen (14) days after the order. If necessary the right to pick up the ticket can be transferred to a third person. This person has to be announced to Mental Hell by e-mail (email@example.com)
Mental Hell does not take on any responsibility for the transport of the customer by these companies.
German rights are valid.
1. The possession of the ticket shall constitude an acceptance by the holder of the terms, conditions and advice detailed below and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them.
2. In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonable foreseeable by the supplier at the date of the contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the concert, for example, if the holder appears to be under influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively.
4. You may be body searched at the entrance. Any item(s), which may reasonable be considered for use as a weapon, will be confiscated. Strictly no illegal substances! Flags are not permitted in the area. No drinks are permitted to be taken into the venue!
5. The promoter is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event – including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles.
6. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets are only valid when presented in full. Ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband at the entrance. Your wristband is needed to gain access all weekend so take care of it, replacements will not be issued. The promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost and stolen tickets.
7. We will not refund or exchange tickets unless the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation of the festival the promoter´s responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only. The promoter keeps the right to move the festival to another venue if necessary.
8. You may not re-sell or transfer tickets if in the promoters reasonable opinion you are doing so in the course of business or sell them for profit.
9. As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to be filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast as part of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
10. Fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished.
11. No animals will be admitted to the site, except guide dogs.
12. Persons 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
13. You have to be 18 years old to drink & purchase alcohol. Please bring proof of age as you may be asked for this at the bar.
14. Official merchandise is only on sale inside the area. Strictly no trading inside the venue and on the parking space without permission.
15. No tape or video recorders or professional photographic equipment inside the venue without written permission.
16. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs the ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Mental Hell reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
17. Please use the litter bins provided on site. Please do not drop litter on the way to and from the venue.
18. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by the Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
19. We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the venue, the venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the event.
20. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival.
21. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly. 22. Warning: It is possible that exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing!